Job Title: Senior Procurement Advisor
Job Location: Redditch, Worcestershire, UK
This is a great time to join RM Contractors as we continue to expand in a very competitive industry.
You will be key in developing a professional procurement function which is cost-efficient, coordinated and delivers a quality buying service, whilst working in collaboration with the Head of Department, Commercial Director and Commercial Manager. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitor and Interpret market information appropriately
- Responsible for negotiating with new and existing suppliers
The Successful Applicant will:
- Have a proven track record of working within a commercial/procurement environment
- Previous experience on end-to-end buying within the groundworks industry
- Able to identify appropriate procurement routes whilst achieving cost savings
- Have knowledge and experience in reading drawings and completing material take off
Hours and package:
- Competitive salary - dependant on experience
- Pension Contribution
- Hours – 7:30am to 16:30pm (or similar)
If you are interested in this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link below.