Job Title: Senior Hire Controller
Job Location: Redditch, Worcestershire, UK
We are currently looking for a full-time experienced hire controller to join our plant department.
The successful candidate will be responsible for co-ordinating the hire of plant machinery and associated equipment to enable our production teams to fulfil site requirements. They will also maintain and develop the order system and hire processes.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Log and complete all on-hire or off hire requests
- Ensure deliveries and collections of all hired kit are successfully completed and production teams are kept up to date
- Log, report and resolve any repairs or breakdowns in a professional and efficient manner
- Maintain and develop supplier accounts
- Ad hoc support to the wider plant team
The Successful Applicant will:
- Have a proven track record as a Hire Controller or Plant Assistant, within a construction environment.
- Have great customer service skills and a hands-on approach
- Enjoy delivering a high-class service using product knowledge and expertise to fulfil programme demands whilst still being cost-effective
Hours and package:
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Weekly Hours: 7:30am to 4:30pm
- 28 days annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays
- Employee Service Award: An extra day’s annual leave at 3, 5 and 10 years’ service
- Pension Contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you are interested in this position please email your CV to email@example.com or click the link below.